As an A supplier to many car manufacturers, their suppliers and other customers from various industries, we know what reliable quality management demands and means in terms of assuring and documenting production quality. On paper as in practice.
In addition to the production-accompanying use of education and training we also have extensive additional tools at our disposal for testing, control and analysis.
Among other things, modules such as coupling heads, line filters, shut-off valves are tested for completeness, function and tightness during the assembly process.
- 100% leak test for HGV pipeline filters, coupling heads, shut-off valves in the assembly area for HGV fittings
- 2D and 3D tactile metrological instruments and an optical measuring system (GOM)
- Hardness and surface testing devices
- Babtec CAQ system
All our locations are certified in accordance with the IATF 169849 as well as the ISO 14001.
Our current certifications can be downloaded here:
In addition to our quality concept, environmentally conscious action in accordance with DIN ISO 14001 represents a trend-setting development factor in our corporate policy.
For the careful handling of available resources, we have integrated a systematic environmental management system in accordance with DIN ISO 14001 into our operating procedures. This allows us to ensure a sustainable pursuit of our environmental goals everyday and always:
- Reduction of energy and water consumption
- Reduction of waste
- Reduction of emissions
- Sensitisation of employees and suppliers towards environmental protection issues
The legal requirements for environmental protection represents our minimum requirements.
Together with our staff, we are constantly developing our corporate environmental management system and promoting environmental awareness through further education.
We love what we do. That is why are enthusiastic about learning and train our younger staff ourselves. With our highly qualified, youthful team, we are safeguarding our know-how and competence also for the future. The "lifelong learning" is firmly anchored in our personnel development concept.
We see information security as an important component of a permanently well-functioning organisation. And in this way it represents an ever-present corporate goal. This results in an ever- present awareness about security in all our work. Each employee contributes to continuously improving security levels and the associated methods and processes, as well as maintaining business diligence in emergency situations.
The objective is to maintain a trusted security level with a customised information security system.
We therefore undertake to take appropriate measures to ensure the functionality of the business processes of HEINRICHS GmbH & Co. KG and its customers and to safeguard the availability, confidentiality and integrity of the data. Threats such as force majeure, technical failure, negligence or carelessness and vulnerabilities that facilitate the appearance of such threats should be identified to prevent and avoid damage.
Our security goals include:
- Reliable support of business processes by IT and safeguarding of the continuity of work processes within the organisation
- Upholding of values invested in technology, information, work processes and knowledge
- Safeguarding of the high and possibly irretrievable values of the processed information
- Upholding and guaranteeing of specifications resulting from legal requirements
- Safeguarding of the rights of data subjects to determine the use of their data during the processing of personal data
- Reduction of costs incurred in the event of any claims